Bioinformatician It And Deployment Manager H/F
Reference : Bioinformaticien IGBMC- IT17
Offer publication : Sept. 6, 2021
We want to recruit under a CDD contract of 12-months as a start, a bioinformatician, IT and Application Deployment Manager M / F. Position to be filled as soon as possible.
In line with the guidelines defined by the organization, you will manage and ensure the implementation of bioinformatics projects at the Institut Clinique de la Souris, the leading centre of the National PHENOMIN and CELPHEDIA infrastructures. You will integrate a team of 2-3 people.
As a bioinformatician, you will design and define the architecture of databases, and lead R&D projects for the analysis of physiological and behavioural data. You will use generalized linear models and/or artificial intelligence techniques (Machine Learning, random forest, neural network) to facilitate the analysis of functional tests. You will use and design strategies for the integration of data generated by multiple sources and techniques. You will work with scientists with knowledge in biostatistics and experimental biology to develop new pipelines from the pre-processing to the analysis of the preclinical data using those approaches and lead the implementation of those pipelines in ICS collaborative projects.
- Analyze and formalize user needs in multiparametric bioinformatics analysis
- Design and define a technical and functional architecture of the information system and the documentation
- write technical specifications related to the information system
- Carry out all or part of software development
- Lead the deployment of applications
- Lead the setup of new analytical pipelines for physiological and behavioural data and data integration
With a higher education of the Bac +4/5 type (engineering school or university course) and/or a PhD in bioinformatics, you have knowledge and some expertise in the field of biostatistics, bio-software development and OMICS (transcriptomics, metagenomics, phenomics,…) data analysis.
Required skills and abilities
- Knowledge of the different information systems architectures
- Knowledge of AI tools and implementation in biological data
- In-depth knowledge of object programming techniques and distributed applications
- Computational skills at least in one programming language C++, R, python or Perl.
- Knowledge in database management.
• Good written and oral communication in English
• Open-mindedness, curiosity
• Listening skills, team spirit
• Analytical mind