By plane :
- • Strasbourg-Entzheim international airport - train shuttle for Strasbourg every 15 minutes (travel time: 10 min).
- • Baden AirPark®, Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden airport (50 min from Strasbourg).
- • Basel-Mulhouse Euroairport, then train or bus from Basel to Strasbourg.
Shuttle buses run between Baden or Basel airports and Strasbourg every 2 or 4 hours (alsace-navette.com).
- • Frankfurt international airport - there is a bus shuttle from this airport to Strasbourg (travel time: 3 hours).
By train :
Check SNCF website
2h20 from Paris to Strasbourg with the TGV
From the Strasbourg railway station, take the tramway line A in the direction "Illkirch-Lixenbuhl", exit at "Campus d'Illkirch".
By road :
- • A35 motorway, exit number 5 "Baggersee-Illkirch Nord"
- • At the first traffic lights («Baggersee"), take the direction "Parc d'Innovation" (straight)
- • At the first roundabout, take "Parc d'Innovation" (4th exit)
- • At the second roundabout, the 2nd exit leads to IGBMC
By bus/tram :
See the CTS website
By bus, from the center of Strasbourg, you can take the bus line 2 in direction "Campus d'Illkirch" until terminus
By the tramway, take Line A, direction "Illkirch-Lixenbuhl", "Campus d'Illkirch" exit.
By foot from the "Campus d'Ilkirch" tram/bus station :
Walk towards "Parc d'Innovation" indicated on the street panels.
At the second roundabout, the second exit leads to IGBMC (7 min).