IGBMC enables you to:
- perform phenotypic, proteomic or genetic analyses
- obtain a service provision in imaging, cytometry, structural biology, cell screening
- create monoclonal antibodies, cloning vectors, cell lines, biological models
- perform experiments on biological models
- set up pre-clinical studies in mice
How to benefit from IGBMC technological expertise?
IGBMC offers several partnership formats:
- Provision of services or research
- Training on technical equipment or data analysis
- Access to specific IGBMC equipment
Find out which IGBMC facility will become your partner by consulting the facility sheets.
IGBMC partnership service helps in your request:
- Matchmaking with the appropriate facilities
- Follow-up of discussions and advice in setting up the project
- Proposal of the appropriate partnership format
- Drafting of the partnership contract
The Institute is accredited for the French research tax credit schemes (CIR/CICo). Several platforms are quality certified (ISO 9001, NF X 50-900).