With over 20 years of experience, we offer a wide range of services to explore genomes, their expression and regulation, from quality control of starting samples to data analysis. These services are intended for the entire scientific community, national and international, public and private.
Currently equipped with an Illumina NextSeq 2000 sequencer, we are carrying out projects to analyse :
of the transcriptome :
- small RNA-seq
- Single cell RNA-seq (scRNA-seq)
of the epigenome :
- Cut & Run
- We also have experience in sequencing your ATAC-seq or Cut & Tag libraries
of the genome :
- Targeted regions of the genome (exome, regions of interest)
- Full genome sequencing
For these projects, we prepare and sequence your libraries, performing quality controls at each step. We can also perform the bioinformatics analysis of your data. We have expertise in a wide variety of applications and have developed dedicated bioinformatics pipelines to analyze the corresponding results.
Alternatively, you can use our sequencing capabilityto sequence your own libraries as long as they are compatible with Illumina technology.
All our services are governed by the general terms and conditions of sale, which take precedence over any conditions of purchase, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
We regularly share our knowledge and expertise through various courses and training sessions, including:
- The "High Throughput Approaches" course at the Ecole Supérieure de Biotechnologie de Strasbourg (ESBS)
- The "Omics 2" course of the Master 2 Biology-Health, Biomedicine Research course at the University of Strasbourg
- The PhD Program of the IMCBio University Research School in Strasbourg
- The DU "High-throughput sequencing and rare diseases" at the University of Dijon
- The AVIESAN IFB Inserm bioinformatics school
- The organisation of training courses in bioinformatics for high-throughput sequencing with Inserm and the CNRS
Our platform has been a partner of the France Genomics network since the initial selection of the project within the framework of the "Investissements d'avenir" in 2011. This network brings together and shares the resources of the main French genomics and bioinformatics platforms.
Fondation maladies rares
Since 2011, we have been one of the partner platforms of the Fondation maladies rares for the implementation of the "GenOmics: high throughput sequencing & rare diseases" programme, which aims to unravel the genetic and molecular basis of rare diseases using high throughput sequencing.
Starting 2021, we belong to the CORTECS network, which groups together the Scientific Research and Services Platforms of the University of Strasbourg in partnership with SATT Conectus Alsace and the services of the CNRS and INSERM.
New applications and technologies
Each year we evaluate new applications and technologies to enhance our service offering. We are currently testing 10X Genomics' ATAC-seq and multiome single cell solutions, we are also experimenting with alternative techniques to single cell droplet analysis and we are working on the implementation of 10X Genomics' Visium spatial transcriptomics technology.